Today’s post will be solved, a common problem solved in. That’s the problem Widevine Content Decryption Module Errors, most of the time facing in this problem Netflix or Amazon Prime video-streaming users.
We will show some way to solve it. And yes you’re ready for the solution? After this solution, there will be no problem watching TV shows and videos on Netflix and other HTML5 websites.
- What Is It Widevine Content Decryption Module?
- Widevine Content Decryption Module Errors
What Is It Widevine Content Decryption Module?
The Widevine Content Decryption Module Browser Extension. Google chrome or other browser use for Digital protected Play HTML5 video and audio file on online. When your Browser install your PC then it’s automatic install on your browser. Otherwise, Not possible playing Netflix or Amazon Prime video on your browser.
Do you think you need to check? For a access enter your Chrome browser “chrome://components/”
I hope you’ve got access same the screen. That’s Google Chrome Browser screen and Version 4.10.
Widevine Content Decryption Module Errors
The error problem worldwide one of the big issue for HTML5 videos. You can see an error Widevine content decryption module component not updated. I think have also reason for this error.
- You removed the plug-in
- Your browser not update with this plug in
- The Browser extension has crashed for some reason
- Or malware might have corrupted the plug-in files
So don’t worry this article fully talk about How to fixes them only 3 ways.
1st Fix: Widevine Content Decryption Module Update
Follow the steps below to update this Google Chrome browser.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Type “chrome://components/” in url bar.
- Then showing result this “Widevine Content Decryption Module” and click to update button.
- Update complete then Refresh your browser page.
- Or Restart your PC/Laptop
Follow the steps below to update this Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open your Firefox Browser and click Menu button.
- And click Add-ons option.
- Location ‘Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc.’ in the list of installed add-ons.
- And then Always Activate on the menu next to the Widevine extension.
- Restart your firefox browser.
It’s very important for fixes the error, so don’t worry update the Widevine Content Decryption Module on your browser.
2nd Fix: Disable Your Antivirus Software
The security software sometimes not installing something apps. So turn off your windows defender or other security software then update your Widevine Content Decryption Module How it?
- Click your windows start button.
- Then search Windows Update Setting.
- Select Windows Defender and turn off Real time-protection option
3rd Fix: Do Re-install Browser
The Browser Uninstall it’s very simple on your PC/Laptop just type your search bar Control Panel and then Click Program to uninstall program.
- Showing list on your computer all software.
- Then select your uninstall browser.
- And wait few time then complete your process.
- Don’t forget clean your browser data uninstall time.
First of all download your PC/Laptop complete Open this software then install this. I think new browser it’s clean and not showing HTML5 error you can try it.
4th Fix: User control
The fixes method it’s off-line, Just follow the step simple.
- Press Windows + R button.
- Open command box and type or copy them “%userprofile%appdata%local”
- Then Click on Google, then Chrome, and then User Data
- Click Edit
- Make sure “Deny catalog’ is unchecked
- Click Apply
The article is fully covered Fixes Widevine Content Decryption Module error. And HTML5 video play error issue like Netflix or Amazon Prime video. Your favorite browser Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox reinstall it’s very helped for error issue. Otherwise, you can update Online browser then solved them. And also effect virus defender software, so turn off any defender software installing time.